Accudyne Engineering & Equipment Company was a pioneer in the early 80’s in the design, development and manufacturing of specialized laminating press systems for the electronic materials, printed circuit boards, decorative laminates and honeycomb panel industries.
- Vacuum press systems are designed to accommodate single daylight laboratory applications up to 22-Opening, 52″ x 76″, 1700 Ton production equipment requirements.
- Accudyne is a recognized industry leader in developing high temperature vacuum press systems, up to 750°F, utilizing thermal fluid heating media for optimum heat transfer performance and temperature uniformity.
- Accudyne designs and manufactures platens utilizing our gun-drilling capability for electric, steam, hot water and thermal fluid heating. Blanchard grinding and precision surface grinding processes provide optimum flatness, parallelism and surface finish of platen working surfaces.
- Computer control systems are available to provide advanced features including data collection, process variable archiving and real-time trending, process development and database, and manufacturing engineering network interfaces.
- Process control systems integrate proportional control valves for programmable heating ramp rates, cooling ramp rates, degas pulsation and hydraulic pressure ramp rates.
- Complete plant design and integration of auxiliary equipment including product build-up, conveyors, loading and unloading systems, staging racks, heating systems and cooling systems. Turnkey installations available.
- All Accudyne press systems are OSHA compliant and manufactured to all recognized national industrial codes and standards.