Accudyne Engineering & Equipment Company specializes in developing affordable solutions for any hydraulic press requirement. Designs incorporate robust mechanical structures, standardized hydraulic circuits and user-friendly operator controls.
We are one of the largest private machine shops in the Southern California area and have total in-house control of the manufacturing process including machining, fabricating, assembly, hydraulic systems and electrical controls. Combine this with our value engineering approach and we can offer the most cost-effective solution to your hydraulic press requirement.
Some recent examples of our custom engineered hydraulic equipment solutions are:
- 500 Ton Lead Extrusion Press: Horizontal acting with automated lead billet loader, electrically heated die head, programmable extrusion rate.
- 200 Ton Billet Push-Out Press: Horizontal acting hydraulic press to extract alloy steel bars from casting tubes processed in a vacuum furnace, fully automated loading and ejection of tubes and finished bars, interchangeable tooling fixtures for variable sizes of casting tubes.
- 300 Ton Forming Press: Up-acting hydraulic press with integral heating shuttle to form titanium cores for a major golf ball manufacturer.
- 75 Ton Embossing Press: Up-acting hydraulic press for a major golf club manufacturer to emboss logo in golf club heads, included rotary die changer.
- 2000 Ton Bearing Test Press: Up-acting press with 200 ton horizontal side load cylinder for test qualification of building and bridge bearings.
All Accudyne press systems are OSHA compliant and manufactured to all recognized national industrial codes and standards.