Since 1954, Accudyne Engineering and Equipment Company has served America’s forging industry with standard and custom engineered machinery, tooling and replacement components.
- Forging Presses: Configured to your specific tonnage (up to 2500 ton) and bed size (up to 96″ x 96″) requirements.
- Heavy-duty four post construction; High eccentric loading capacity; Down-acting configurations.
- Optional Forging Press features include multiple position die slides, rotating head tooling, and complete hydraulic and electrical control systems designed to your process requirements.
- Ring Mills: Horizontal style Radial and Radial/Axial, and Vertical “California” style configurations available. Units furnished complete with hydraulic and electrical control systems, “Quick Release” king roll tooling change out feature, automatic lubrication system and water cooling manifolds.
- Optional Ring Mill accessories include King Roll tooling, Axial Roller tooling, Centering Arm rollers, and I.D. Mandrels.
- Ring Sizers: Table style precision ring sizers ranging from 200 Ton x 36″ Diameter to 3800 Ton x 220″ Diameter. Units complete with electrical and hydraulic control systems, spring loaded table roller assemblies (large units have optional hydraulically powered rollers for automated indexing), automatic lubrication system and digital display of ring diameter.
- Optional Ring Sizer accessories include table spacer segments, master segments with replaceable wear plates and mandrel wear plates.
- All Accudyne press systems are OSHA compliant and manufactured to all recognized national industrial codes and standards.